Changes to claiming business expenses

Here is some information on three positive changes to your employment with giant.

new expense screens

Earlier this year we redesigned your Employee Portal to give it a more up-to-date look and feel. Following those changes we have taken on board feedback we’ve received and updated the process of claiming business expenses. The new process means that claiming your expenses will be simpler, faster and more straightforward.

extended subsistence allowances

In addition to the existing Daily Subsistence allowances, you will now be able to claim for breakfast and an evening meal. Currently you can claim £5 for one meal or £10 in total for two meals. The breakfast allowance will be £5 with the evening meal allowance being £15. You will be able to claim for a maximum of 3 meals per day.

giant advantage

Last week we advised you that we have changed the supplier for giant advantage. For those of us who take advantage of the discounts and benefits the scheme provides, the new supplier will be able to deliver more choice, flexibility and cost savings in future. In line with this change we will now retain £1.50 for giant advantage as part of our Company Gross Margin for each week worked. Each employee is automatically opted-in to the giant advantage scheme. Should you wish to opt-out and not be eligible for the exclusive savings it provides, please contact your ESO and they will arrange this for you. Any employees who have already opted-out from giant advantage will remain opted-out.

All these changes will come into effect from Tuesday 13th October. In order for us to make the changes, your employee portal will be unavailable for around 20 minutes on the previous evening.

We are continuing to look at ways to improve your employment with giant and will keep you updated to any changes. Should you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to send me a message via your portal or call me on my direct line.

giant advantage

Good news! We are happy to inform you that from Monday 5th October we are changing the supplier for delivering you the discounts and benefits under giant advantage, your exclusive employee discount and reward scheme.

You will notice a change of the www.giantadvantage.com site from Monday 5th October. There will be a change in the look and feel of the new site which will provide you with more choice, flexibility and cost savings in future and there will be a brand new intuitive site being launched early next year. When you visit the new site you will be asked to register. To do so please use your giant employee ID number in the field that asks for your employee number.

Your existing benefits site, provided by our current supplier, will remain available for you to access until 01/11/2015 at https://giant.rewardgateway.co.uk so that you can withdraw any remaining cashback before that date. Please only use this site for reclaiming cashback rather than making new purchases.

We hope you enjoy the new home of giant advantage and thank you for your patience during this change.

forgot password? Get login

Thank you for submitting a request for a call back,
a member of the Welcome Team will be in contact with you shortly.